Friday 9 December 2011

Anti-ageing for your Hair

If you’re anything like me, you’ll spend a lot of time, money and effort on your skin, smothering yourself in the latest and greatest products on the market. The order in which you get ready for the day says a lot about the amount of importance you place on things. I shower, wash my hair, do my skincare routine and then cake myself in slap. If I have time, I will blow dry the front of my hair and then rough dry the rest. As you get older though, it’s not just your skin that ages, your hair does too and are affected by three environmental factors; Environmental, Thermal and Chemically-assisted. These things unfortunately mean that it’s possible for a 20 year old to have the chronological ‘hair’ age of someone who is 60! Luckily, label.m has developed ‘Therapy Age-Defying,’ a system which works by helping to repair the gaps which form inside the strands of ‘age-challenged’ hair to combat dullness and frizz.

No comments: