Tuesday 9 October 2012

Mulberry's Brilliant Britain Guide

Mulberry has created a guide to all that makes Britain Brilliant! There’s a website, which launched today, www.brilliantbritainguide.com and a gorgeous printed booklet which includes ‘A selection of the country's wonderful landscapes, architecture, craft, food, people, traditions and innovations’. The sheer volume of content alone impresses me and I can’t think of a better brand to explore our beloved island.

Visitors to the website can send in their own nominations and enter an exclusive competition to win a ‘handbag of British curiosities’ curated by Mulberry. I will definitely be entering this one. One of my fave London spots is the Boundary rooftop in the summertime. It is chic, elegant and makes you feel like you are on top of the world, no matter what your mood. Also, not many people know about the utterly immense bread basket which comes with oil and is a total snip at around the £4 mark. It includes bread so good, you’ll forget Dr Atkins’ name.

I keep meaning to go and catch the Tim Walker/Mulberry exhibition at Somerset House too, I am going to do that soon. 

The website!

The guide!


I enjoy the bread basket at the Boundary

No comments: