Thursday 25 July 2013

Summer Holidays


Ah Italia, you are still as bella as can be. I love heading to my second home in southern Italy. The people, the weather and the gorgeous food stay perfectly the same and it’s a joy to  visit my family and holiday there every year. If you want to read more about my favourite destination, check out my review over at White Stuff.

The place is ridiculously like a Dolce and Gabbana campaign location, so I decided to dress in keeping. Hope you like my snaps! 



Headscarf and shades by asos.com and bikini by Freya





Spaghetti Vongole, my fave!



The girls at pizza night!



Pizza night gets going




Art attack!



A trip to Palinuro





Capri outfit (dress is old Primark, sandals are new asos.com)


Beach outfit!


Harvey and Argo play


Just another lemon tree


Casa Bianca


Aperol Spritzes all round!



The chilli plant which inspired my work (!)


Swimsuit by White Stuff


Mmm fishy


Me and Mama




Beck!


San Marco harbour


Yes, another Aperol Spritz and nails to match 


I did Mum's hair




Going home ;(



My fave Zara heels didn't see much action (they will in Ibiza!)



No comments: