Friday 26 December 2008

Happy Christmas and a Stylish New Year

It's that time of year again: the turkey has been devoured, some presents ridiculed and all of the booze in the house consumed. Forgive me for not updating as regularly recently - in the new year I intend to maintain a little better! February fashion week is fast approaching and with it an expected plethora of parties and fashion...

In the meantime, enjoy your break, however you are enjoying it and I'll see you for a fresh start in the new year. I will mostly be working on: buying as much as (humanly) possible in the January sales (expect updates!), getting thinner, quitting smoking, being nicer, falling in love and just generally self-improving - always 'styling it up' to the maximum.


Enjoy the rest of 2008,


Bianca

xxx

1 comment:

jeanie annan-lewin said...

have a good one my lovely can we spend more time together please xxx