Saturday 21 November 2009

Frost French New Soho Store Opening



Sadie Frost and Jemima French have brought their special brand of ultra-feminine fashion to the streets of Soho. The new boutique is a vision in pink and showcases the design duo's popular threads to perfection. Framed pen and ink illustrations adorn the walls and the changing rooms are a fuchsia dream. The party was so packed with glitterati that it was hard to get a proper feeling for the new collection but I will certainly go back to check it out properly. Guests included JLS and James Brown (Kate Moss's famous hairdresser).

Soho Store, 22 Noel Street London W1F 8GS, 020 7494 1701, www.frostfrench.com


Jemima French and a charming young man from Village Press PR

Moi in the changing room (I want my bedroom to look like this!)

Ms Delphine Hervieu of www.stylecartel.com


A very delicious cocktail (pink, of course!) On my nails, I am wearing the new ASOS Paint in 'Gwen,' a collaboration with Ciaté which you can buy at www.asos.co.uk. I left the moon of my nail bed polish free like Dita Von Teese does