Tuesday 11 May 2010

Packing Part One: Destination Haircare

I am fairly happy to admit that shopping for holiday bits and bobs is one of my absolute favourite pre-getaway 'chores.' Little mini bottles of things make me feel especially excited so I was chuffed to find that Toni & Guy's latest offering includes lots of new hair-related concoctions.

My personal favourites? The Iron-It Heat Defence Spray (50ml) and the Rapid Response Leave-in Conditioner (75ml) which are both perfect for looking after your locks in hotter-than-England (not difficult) type destinations.

Stock up on your fun minis at Boots. There are plenty to choose from. Too recession-busted to get away? I feel your pain. These bottles are really pocket-friendly though (each being around the £2 mark) and they'll cheer you up almost as much if used in a London shower as they would in a St Tropez based one.

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView?storeId=10052&catalogId=11051&langId=-1&pageSize=12&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&searchTerm=toni+and+guy&x=7&y=9



I'm packing these bad boys into my Dad's vintage Adidas holdall.

Don't forget your toothbrush!

No comments: