Saturday 17 September 2011

The First Hair Fashion Show!

My photos are rubbish but just wanted to quickly tell you about Toni and Guy's 'Hair Meet Wardrobe' event on Thursday night. It was held in the BFC tent and Naomi Campbell herself introduced the concept. In a nutshell, Toni and Guy have come up with a concept involving matching high performance hair products with fashion looks. Toni and Guy is one of the main LFW sponsors so it was really exciting seeing the focus shift to them for a change. I have been using all the products from their very generous goodie bag - they are amazing!

Celebs at the show included Naomi, Olivia Palermo (my favourite), TOWIE's Lydia Bright and Amber from Made in Chelsea!

I'm about to go and get my hair done at the Toni and Guy tent, will keep you all 'posted' (groan).

No comments: