Sunday 11 September 2011

Looking Reem - TOWIE Style

Look reem, smell reem, be reem.



Essex girls and make-up go together like Mark and Nanny Pat’s sausage plait - very well. With this in mind, The Only Way is Essex beauty range is hitting the shelves of Superdrug and Argos. Along with the biggest bronzer I have ever seen (Essex Glow, RRP £10.00), there are affordable fun, colourful eye palettes and lip glosses aplenty. These would make fab presents for younger relatives or Secret Santa presents at Christmastime.



I attended the brand launch last Wednesday at the Soho Sanctum Hotel. Admittedly, I was keen to see the cast in the flesh but was, perhaps, slightly dubious about the potential quality of the products. Particularly, I was nervous about ‘Dazzle’ and ‘Be Reem’, fragrances for women and men respectively. Dazzle was actually not as bad as I expected – fresh and floral in a sort of ‘Charlie Girl’ way. I was actually impressed with men’s Be Reem – so much so that I am wearing it as I type this! Both fragrances are priced at £18.49 and will be available in the Fragrance Shop from October 2011.



Shut uuuuup and don’t be jel - take these products as they are intended; fun, purse-friendly reminders of the show that captured Britain’s heart.



Sam, Jess and Kirk fielded questions about the new range (it was a 'no' to vejazzle kits, sadly)








I convinced handsome Kirk to don a tea cosy in honour of National Wear a Tea Cosy on Your Head Day. Find out more here: http://www.whitestuff.com/-aNWATCOYHD_HOME?icn=wk19_autumn_launch_Homepage_NWATCOYHD

No comments: