Saturday 16 June 2012

T.A.N beats S.A.D


Okay so the weather might be patchy but that doesn't mean your skin should be. The only thing that is getting me through this untimely SAD is staring at my deeply bronzed forearms. Normally, the routine maintenance of this would involve me, my housemate and our seemingly endless bottles of fake tan. This time, I was fortunate enough to be able to take a break and have it sprayed on for a change. I popped south of the river to go and check out the Dove spa in Virgin Active, Canary Wharf. The friendly, knowledgeable team made the whole experience a pleasure and I emerged from the booth with the most even, natural looking tan of my life. No limb was left unturned and no white bits remained (oh yes, I ignored the paper pants). I have had some hit and miss spray tans in the past but this one was certainly the best and I plan to return until the sun puts his bloody hat back on. The photo above shows me before the colour guide had been washed off - it looked even better after a shower!



No comments: