Saturday 24 November 2012

Motel Rocks


I went to a blogger event for Motel on Monday. I've had a few Motel frocks in the past and have long been impressed with their figure-enhancing properties. Because I was one of the first 30 at the event, I was lucky enough to get a free party dress! I opted for a short, glittery number (with New Year’s Eve in mind). It was a tough decision because all of the dresses looked fab – you’d definitely stand out at any festive bash.

Hosted at Floripa on Great Eastern Street, the party was really fun; there were free drinks, sweet nibbles and Popchips galore. Lee Stafford himself was on hand to style our hair and there were make-overs and Eyelure lash application too. We even got a little pressie on the way out. Fab brand, fab party.















No comments: