Wednesday 14 November 2012

My Daily Ablutions

People always ask me what I use day-to-day. Quite honestly this tends to change fairly frequently. But here are a few of my current daytime faves (mostly from Murad, at the moment!):

After cleansing with a foaming cleanser (whichever I can blearily reach for in the shower) the Murad Blemish and Wrinkle Reducer is my first line of skin defense. It reduces blemishes whilst also targeting fine lines and wrinkles. Adult acne is so unfair but I have noticed a positive difference since using this.

I follow with a moisturiser - either the Murad Anti-Aging Moisturiser (which has the added bonus of containing an SPF of 20) or the Caudalie Vinoperfect Day Perfecting fluid (it's light-reflecting which helps when your grey with knackeredness).

My current eye-cream is Roc Sublime Energy - a potent duo which looks reassuringly scientific - no crows feet here!





I then follow with a smearing of Mac's glowing Strobe cream - gives me an extra glow, handily making me look like I've had more sleep than I've had. I chase this up with a bit of Mac Matchmaster Foundation. It's quite thick, so I try to just use it where I really need it. I use a Mac concealer under my eyes and on my (many, stress-induced) spots.

Blusher-wise, I'm using Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights:

In terms of the rest of my face, I'm using a Bourjois mascara and a Boots 17 black liquid liner. It's far better than any of the 'designer' ones I have tried previously.

And that's what I put on my face! Body-wise, I couldn't live without the Murad Clarifying Body Spray. It is the perfect way to treat acne in hard-to-reach areas (namely, your back). It is a preventative and a cure. Hooked. I'll use any old body moisturiser - currently one by the Missoni body range which fools me into thinking it's summer! The perfect SAD antidote.

Any more questions? Just follow me on Twitter and I'll answer them; @biancapal12








No comments: