Sunday 8 June 2014

Cabin-sized Skincare from Murad

Don't get me wrong, I am definitely more of a BA girl at heart, but because I like to travel often, I am forced to favour budget airlines for most of my flights. This usually means packing light, with all cosmetics resigned to a sad little freezer bag. Thankfully, skincare brand Murad has come up trumps with a stylish solution which is as light on your pocket as it is on your hand luggage allowance. There are three travel-friendly kits to choose from and you can get them from June 15th for just £10 from your local branch of Marks and Spencer and online. Each pack includes a set of mini Murad skin heroes to help care for your skin when you're away from home. It's tricky not to be tempted to use them pre-holiday, but when the price is so right, you could trial a new regime before committing. Whenever I go somewhere hot (usually Italy) my skin always plays up before it gets better; heat and humidity make me break out. After a couple of days of sun and sea it usually rights itself. I'm not taking any chances this year and am definitely packing the Murad 'Balance and Protect' Travel Kit which includes five Clarifying Wipes, Oil Control Mattifier (SPF15 PA++) and the Skin Perfecting Primer. I'm tempted to pack a 'Smooth and Soften' Travel Kit for when my skin calms down in the second week. They hardly take up any room in your bag, so taking more than one is certainly an option. 





No comments: