Sunday 1 June 2014

Lacoste Regent Street


I had no idea the Lacoste Regent Street reopening was going to be such a star-studded affair! Lady Mary Charteris and Big Pink hubby Robbie Furze, Gemma Chan, Jack Fox, Game of Thrones’ Maisie Williams and singer John Newman all attended. We nibbled tasty mackerel canapés and sipped champagne cocktails as we walked the rainbow of product in the new look space. DJ duo Lou Lou hit the decks and there was even a harpist and other classical musicians later on in the evening. I loved the new Lacoste accessories, especially the sporty totes. Colour fans will love seeing the bright polos and snappy dressers will enjoy the streamlined chinos and slim-fitting jersey tops. There’s something for everyone and the shop location is unbeatable – I’m planning my next Wednesday night spree as I type; I’ll be sure to pre-book a restaurant next time as Hump Day seems to have overtaken Thursday as the new hot night out.




























No comments: