Monday 9 February 2015

Florabellio


After a long day at work, is there anything lovelier than a full-size Diptyque Baies candle glowing at the side of a toe-tingling, red hot bath? No way. But their new perfume is noteworthy nonetheless. To me, Florabellio is a gorgeous, airy, fresh-smelling eau de toilette that reminds me of the joys of spring. The bottle is the sort of show-off that means you’d put it at the front of your ‘fragrance library’ (just me?). I’ll stop rambling on now, because when it comes to perfume, I know what I like and I like what I know, so I’ll leave it to the experts and their rather stunning press pack to explain it in a far more eloquent way. I feel like this validates the necessity for print in an otherwise digital world – the sort of thing I’ll keep forever (or until space makes hoarding impossible).
















No comments: