Friday 19 June 2015

Birthday Pampering

When I told my friend I was going to work on my 30th birthday, she was outraged. “But what will I do,” I said, “Everyone I know is at work anyway.” She told me to go to the spa and get a blowdry, so I did exactly that. I tracked the spa day down on Wahanda – it’s in North Finchley, a place called ‘The Fairmont Spa.’ It was a great deal – steam room, Jacuzzi, massage, facial, mani and pedi for just £75.

The blowdry was lovely – I went to the Vintage Cosmetics Company pop-up and requested big birthday waves. Mae did my hair beautifully, exactly how I wanted it. I loved the vintage styling of the salon – the flowery wallpaper was incredible, as were the retro hairdryers. It’s in a great location, nice and central, perfect for anyone needed a pick-me-up for a big meeting or after work drinks. It would be great for anyone, really. Anybody who appreciates speedy service in gorgeous surroundings. I’ll definitely go back.


Make an appointment: 166 High Holborn, 02037943880




Pretty mirrors


Lovely products to buy


Lush lampshades


Vintage styling


Before


Mae works her brushes


After


Amazing wallpaper


Cute!


I want it all on my bedside table

No comments: