Tuesday 5 August 2008

Innocent Smoothie Festival, Regents Park






I went to the Innocent Smoothie Festival on Saturday and after initial crazy-weather-dressing dilemma had been taken care of (through the donning of a bizzare outfit resplendent with flip-flops, shorts and an anorak) by 1pm I was ready for some fun.

Regents Park had been transformed for the weekend into a haven perfect for children and adults alike. There was everything from giant Boggle to fair rides and Irish Whisky tents! Innocent Smoothies could be (and were!) sampled throughout the day. Although this was one of the few festivals this summer that wasn’t all about the music, a pleasant time was spent in ‘the Village Disco’ when it rained. A great time was had by all and I will definitely be going back again next time (next time I hope not to miss the ‘Welly Wanging!’). I have posted some of the pictures taken that day. Great clean Innocent fun. www.innocentdrinks.com