Thursday 14 August 2008

Magic Massage


Pure Massage was founded by Beata Aleksandrowicz & Jean-Marc Delacourt. I went along to their Vanston Place (Fulham) location a few hours ago and had what can only be described as the most relaxing experience of my life! I honestly have never felt so utterly blissful and calm.

My therapist Monique was charming and considerate, always ensuring that I felt relaxed and comfortable throughout the procedure. Using a winning combination of Swedish, Thai, Acupressure and Deep Tissue Massage long gentle strokes are punctuated by work on pressure points and muscle tension. The massage is tailor-made to your requirements which you discuss before entering the massage room.

The salon itself had an air of efficiency and the room was stylish and minimalist-very soothing. I have booked my next two massages (they have great price packages too!) and will be visiting the Pure Massage in Bond Street’s Fenwick as it is a little nearer to my home.

I felt very satisfied with all aspects of this experience and would certainly recommend anyone to Pure Massage-the only disappointment I felt was when the darned thing ended! You really don’t realise how knotted up you are until someone professional gives you a good going over!


Bookings: 0207 3818100