Thursday 7 January 2010

The Look of Luxe: Chanel


It's no secret that I love a bit of luxe and Chanel, bless Karl, never disappoints. I know it's lazy but get your hit of double C's backstage info here:

http://www.chanel.com/fashion/8-fashion-trends-making-of-the-ready-to-wear-campaign-7,50#8-fashion-trends-making-of-the-ready-to-wear-campaign-7,50

Very soon I will do a 'Get the Chanel Look on the Utmost Cheap' post - I just need to gather all my chains, camelias, baker boy caps and my single item of the real deal. I am going to prove that you don't need to be forty, rich and a scrawny size nil to glam it up to the max: Chanel style.

In the meantime, I got this dreamy Spring/Summer 10 image from the telegraph.co.uk for inspiration:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! I would love you to check out my blog; www.bethostylista.wordpress.com
Thank you,

Unknown said...

Thanks Beth, I really like yours too- love the romantic feel of it

Anonymous said...

Thank you so currently what magazine are you working for and Is it possible to ask for advice?