Tuesday 5 January 2010

Another Post About Alexa


Okay, so I do realise that two posts about Alexa Chung in as many weeks might seem a touch obsessive but this one isn’t entirely (or even directly) about my current style crush. She is but a muse in this scenario of accessories.


It must be a dream to have a brand like Mulberry name a bag after you and lucky Alexa looks set to be a massive hit this Spring/Summer. A funky take on the brand’s classic Bayswater, Alexa is a bag of fun contrasts and twists while remaining perfectly proportioned - just like the main lady herself! Mulberry has crafted this practical piece from luxuriously soft, textured leathers in a veritable rainbow of covetable colours. Alexa can be held, worn across the body or on the shoulder and is also available in oversized and clutch versions. Join the waiting list tomorrow (but wait behind me in the queue – I really want the pink leopard one, and the yellow one and, um the tan one too).



















4 comments:

Chal Ravens said...

badly want the leopard print. i love alexa

Unknown said...

Isn't it gorgeous? I want pink to match my pink bow Mulberry bracelet!

Tory Clarke said...

love this bag. I tried to buy it in a charity auction but alas...

Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with?

I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and
Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs
and I'm looking for something unique. P.S
My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Feel free to surf to my web site: Transmission Repair Pros