Wednesday 20 April 2011

Derek Lawlor's Cruise Scarf Collection

I went along to see designer Derek Lawlor’s autumn/winter collection at the Milk Concept Boutique in Shoreditch. Derek’s clothing pieces are mainly structural knitwear. His style has translated beautifully into a printed ‘cruise scarf collection.’ I want a big sarong to swan about in!

I had often passed the Milk Concept Boutique on my way to Liverpool Street but had felt slightly intimidated by the beauty I had seen through the window. Do NOT be scared – the people that work there are all lovely and their interesting wares are definitely worth viewing close up. Be sure to pop in if you’re ever east. Be warned: they also sell Repetto pumps which are ridiculously expensive but ever so tempting.

www.dereklawlor.com/

Milk Concept Boutique
118 1/2 Shoreditch High Street

London E1 6JN

0044 (0) 207 7 299 880

info@milkconceptboutique.com






No comments: