Thursday 28 April 2011

Cornwall


Went to Falmouth for a little 'staycation' over Bank Holiday. It was beautiful there, but things were a little on the pricy side. My friend Olivia and I hiked and rode (on both bike and horse) around the Cornish countryside. Here are the pics I took!


Yes, I tried the fried Creme Egg (only because it was Easter). Strangely, it was easier to consume; less sweet, somehow!



An oyster in Rick Stein's Fish and Chips restaurant





Mmm the best fish and chips of my life was enjoyed in the same plaice (haha, geddit?)






Ah.










Posing on a rock comes as standard











Pretty blue sky












I'm wearing a coral Revlon shade on my toes and the flip-flops are by Accessorize











































































Olivia paps me on her Diana


















































In St Mawes
























































































Three labs swimming!




















































































































































No comments: