Friday 11 November 2011

A Few of my Current Favourite Things

These are some of the highlights from an Exposure PR press day I went to a little while ago – they represent some really cool brands such as Nike, Levis, Hunter, Toywatch and Katie Eary.




Cool Hunter wellies - the new versions of my favourite 'Festival Boot' from a while ago






The new Toywatches are less about plastic and fun pop colour, more about sophistication and gold tones.




LOVE this colour combo from Dr Martens! I want the yellow satchel but am too chicken for the hot pink boots, think black patent are more my style.





A stunning ostrich feather dress from Katie Eary









I WANT this trench! Please Katie Eary, Please?











A new range from Delphine-Charlotte Parmentier, Chanel's costume jeweller














These Terry De Havilland shoes are made to dance in













Wolsey - really cool brand, awesome photos!


















No comments: