Tuesday 28 August 2012

Bookstock 2012


On Sunday, I celebrated the last Bank Holiday Weekend of 2012 and went to Bookstock, a free festival hosted by the Book Club. There was live music by some brilliant bands (I loved foot-tapping tunes of ‘The Severed Limb’) and lots of yummy fresh street food at refreshingly reasonable prices. Drinks included freshly made Pimms, cider, beer and bottles of Jeremiah Weed.

Jewellery brand Lola and Grace joined the fun and brought a Megabooth Volkswagen van with them, offering guests the chance to dress up and have their photos taken in the back. Me and my Dad got involved!

There was a disco area and everyone enjoyed the lovely little bouts of sunshine. A well-organised, refreshing change from the madness of Notting Hill Carnival! I hope they plan to repeat it next year, I’ll definitely be there.














No comments: