Wednesday 12 September 2012

Having a Winge

BEFORE
AFTER


It’s always around this time of the year that I start craving transformation. Autumn has arrived (still not sure what happened to summer) and we’re starting to think about getting some new boots. Hair-wise, I always fancy a fringe around this time but they take so long to grow out that it is not a decision to make lightly. I recently experimented with a clip-in fringe. I bought one from Hot Hair in Selfridges (Styled Fringe in GingerBrown) which looks like a toupee in the packet but quite natural on the head. The only thing I am struggling with is how to disguise the join without wearing a headband. Think I need to swot up with some internet tutorials. It might take some explaining to friends when you have a fringe one day and long, one-length Palermo-esque locks the next. I might just keep it for nights out. 

No comments: