Thursday 27 September 2012

LFW Round-up

Now the craziness has died down, I'm ready to share my favourite moments from London Fashion Week! Here they are, in no particular order...


The first day back at Somerset House - hello cobbles!


Getting my hair perfectly blowdried at Toni and Guy


Meeting 200m Paralympian champ Richard Whitehead at the PPQ afterparty in Kensington Roof Gardens


Manuela Dack's presentation at Freemason's Hall. It smacked deliciously of Calvin Klein in the glory days.The styling by Jeanie Annan-Lewin made it genius; holographic heels, anyone?



Me, Jeanie and Saz


Getting ready for a night of Linda Farrow and the Vintage Retrospective with the lovely Ellie Stidolph


Gutted I missed the Vintage Retrospective at Bloomsbury Ballroom but at least I made the Bourne & Hollingsworth cocktails afterwards!


Temperley and Todd Lynn were my favourite shows. 


Having my make-up done, old Hollywood style at Mac. I will be buying this lipstick; 'Film Noir'



How to get my look


I liked this bin liner lady TV presenter