Monday 1 April 2013

Tebiskin Cytoceuticals by SkinMed

For a long time now, I have struggled with acne. I have tried everything over the years, from simple over-the-counter solutions to oral antibiotics. Only now, have I found the thing that works well for me; Tebiskin.

A while ago I went for a treatment with skin guru Lee Garrett and he gave me some products to try. The facewash and roller both help, but it is the Tebiskin lotion which has really made the biggest difference. Fragrance and paraben-free, it is the ultimate cream for oily, acne prone skin.

Everybody’s skin works differently and reacts to different topical lotions, but instead of wasting time with cheap, ineffective washes and potions, I would recommend two solutions: an appointment with Lee Garrett at Freedom Health and Tebiskin.  Tebiskin is intended for use in dermatology and cosmetic surgery, so it must be prescribed.