Monday, 22 April 2013

Bun Fun with Lauren


Long before the days of Jessica Biel and Elle Macpherson, my hair idol was Mrs Parsley, my kindergarten teacher. I lusted after her style; a wide, large dome of hair which sat solidly upon her crown. Nothing moved it, not even a day of chasing children around the classroom, bobbing and weaving around tiny tearaways. God knows, I tried to recreate the look at home, but my Mother’s hair brushing technique left a lot to be desired, and I eventually decided that it wasn't worth the tears. Over twenty years later, I have finally discovered a solution; Lauren’s Hair Bun. I've used spongy hair buns before, the simplicity of forming a ponytail, wrapping it around the mesh doughnut and pinning has saved me precious bed minutes before the morning tube/work dash. I have to say, the size of this one intimidated me at first. It comes in two sizes, one large, and the other massive. The one I’m experimenting with here is the smaller of the two. Obviously it required more pins than usual, and my finer-haired contemporaries may struggle with finding enough strands to cover it. If you’re short on hair, I would suggest clip-in extensions before the bun application. It’s not exactly a ‘popping down the shops’ sort of style (unless, like its inventor, the shops are in Romford) but would allow for a dramatic entrance to any evening soiree. Audrey Hepburn glamour can be yours for just £9.95. Get your Big Bun here.

I practiced using the bun on my friend Jo, here are the results:















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[p]The model has been crafted by the best scientists [url=http://www.sunglassesssale.com]ray ban sunglasses outlet[/url] of the eyewear industry to suit all the needs of the athletes . Nonetheless, Oakley does place out eyeglasses with an H sticker on the lens, these are from time to time found at retail chains like Sunglass Hut . This enables a Oakleyman to watch your partner without letting him help to make eye contact when scenario necessitates that . Oakley sunglasses products on the concept of a subversive glasses handy, practical, artistic, integration . At the identical time these sunglasses are not [url=http://www.sunglassesssale.com]ray ban sunglasses[/url] helpful when the sun is straight overhead . The place to shop for cheap Oakley sunglasses may be the [url=http://www.sunglassesssale.com]ray ban sunglasses sale[/url] Oakleyknockoffs . If you are looking at selling polarized shades, you can register our polarization . 00.[/p][p]The case is still pending . The unique distinctive mark 'O' which means the Oakley brand is a trademark symbol viewed on the arms of the sunglasses . Such lenses clear the vision in water and don't let anything like oil, debris and other such things come in the way of the visual clarity . In addition to how [url=http://www.sunglassesssale.com]ray ban wayfarer sunglasses[/url] big the Oakley sunglasses this year becoming big, the style is big too . Hence the rise in fake [url=http://www.sunglassesssale.com]cheap ray ban sunglasses[/url] and imitation designer sunglasses . Sunglasses, especially polarized fishing sunglasses, block the sun's glare from our eyes . Oakley will be the only brand distinguished for its designer Replica oakley sunglasses and ski goggles . You can still find more indications which can help you differentiate between genuine and fake oakley sunglasses.[/p]

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I love your website!

Feel free to surf to my web site; ray ban sunglasses outlet

mens silver shirt said...

Very luxurious yet very cose. Great ideas

Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You're a very professional blogger. I've
joined your rss feed and look ahead to searching for more
of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your site in my social
networks

My page ... cheap ralph lauren