Thursday 30 May 2013

My 5 Travel Essentials

It has taken me nearly 28 years to realise that I am NOT someone who can ‘travel light’. If I was held at gunpoint, here are the five things (apart from my passport and toothbrush) that I simply couldn't do without on holiday.

1. Amazing Holiday Fragrance

I love using a special scent on holiday, so I can be reminded of fun, sunny times all year round. Estee Lauder’s Bronze Goddess smells like summer in a bottle; exactly what you need when the weather is usually more Blackpool than Bali.



2. New Sunglasses 

I’m planning to rock a ‘Dolce and Gabbana on the cheap’ vibe this summer, so I bought these flowery shades from asos.com. I’ll be wearing them with a headscarf (also from asos.com) and big dangly earrings.



3. Bikinis Galore 

I get at least one new Freya bikini every year. I absolutely love them for their on-trend styles and unrivalled support. I just got the South Pacific style; the only time I have ever been able to wear a bandeau bikini without looking indecent! I’m taking my favourites from last year too.



4. Great Haircare 

My first sunny holiday is going to be at Mum and Dad’s house in Italy. It’s especially important for me to take a nice shampoo because the stuff they use leaves a lot to be desired (usually some kind of supermarket own brand *shudder*). This summer, I’ll be using the Oh! Summer Hair Rescue Kit by Galvin & Galvin. The Organic Head Everyday shampoo and conditioners are only £4; the perfect way to protect your hair from sun and chlorine. They make your hair feel light, clean and glossy; exactly what I want from my haircare.





5. Fab New Beach Towel 

I've got my eye on this leopard beach towel by Star Julian Macdonald. Everyone will laugh at me because most of what I pack will be leopard print. I also quite like the pink Ben de Lisi one.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your publish
is simply cool and that i could suppose you are a professional on this subject.
Well along with your permission allow me to grab your feed to stay updated with impending
post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.



my site :: Candy Crush Saga Hack

yanmaneee said...

kyrie 6 shoes
nike off white
moncler jackets
kd 11
curry 6
yeezy boost 350
yeezy
yeezy boost
yeezy
nike lebron 16

lenoseen said...

l0d99y6i63 l7v90f1t11 f0p33b0d37 z3w89v8c26 g4v49q7x92 d4e79q5q96