Tuesday 29 October 2013

Modalu Handbags

I am fortunate enough to have a few fancy bags in my handbag arsenal; Miu Miu, Mulberry and Chanel all enjoy representation in my bag box. The one I use most, however, has a far more modest price point (around the £200 mark). It's a rugged brown number by Modalu. I have had it for a couple of years now, but while the pink satin lining of the Miu Miu is looking a bit ratty, the Modalu wonder is aging gracefully to say the least. I know you're only really supposed to wear brown or tab tassels in summer but I use it all winter too. I thought my black Mulberry shoulder bag would have seen far more action than it has this season. But I stray from the main point of this article; Modalu's new season bags! I want the floral one right now, the silver one for parties and the colour blocked one for events which require fashion authority (er, that'll be all of them then).





No comments: