Monday 4 November 2013

Hydration Sensation

Keeping your skin properly hydrated should be your number one priority when it comes to anti-ageing. I do this by swigging at least eight glasses of water per day (when supermodels speak, I listen). 

More recently I have been trying the new Yon-Ka Hydra No. 1 Program, in a bid to tackle hydration from the outside too. 

I have used the Yon-Ka Hydra No.1 Serum (a ‘long-lasting hydration booster’) and Hydra No.1 Crème (‘hydrating, repairing’) for just over a week and have been really pleased with the results so far. My skin already looks smoother and plumper. I’m sure the little lines on my forehead are less noticeable too. Both products smell absolutely amazing, which could be owing to the fact they both contain 95% natural ingredients. I like products which make skincare feel like a pleasurable hobby rather than a chore and these certainly fit the bill. 

www.yonka.co.uk 




The new range boasts impressive hydration results.


They are very relaxing to use!


Guests try out the products at last week's Beauty4Media event.



No comments: