Friday 22 November 2013

TONI&GUY Festive Fashion Fix

 Now the festive season has kicked off, a flurry of party preparation can be expected. Glitter, false eyelashes, fake tanning, nail art - yay! Much as I love experimenting with my hair, sometimes I prefer to concentrate on my make up and leave my locks to the professionals. TONI&GUY have some brilliant hair solutions, perfect for Christmas parties. There are three new 'Fashion Fixes' on the salon menu. I tried 'Pretty in Punk', a sideswept, nineties-inspired look with a punky scalp braid (definitely too tricky for me to do by myself!). There is also a swept back knotted style, 'Nouveau Knot' and 'Fashion Fringe' where a faux fringe is created from the end of your reverse braid. Each style takes just 30 minutes to create and costs £25 - perfect for treating yourself before the work Christmas party or even midweek cocktails! 'Tis the season after all!

www.toniandguy.com 

'Pretty in Punk' £25 TONI&GUY salons nationwide.

Here's how TONI&GUY stylist Ashley created my look:

1. Wash hair with Label m Honey and Oat shampoo
2. Spray Label m Volume Mousse into the roots
3. Rough dry
4. Section and blow dry, wrapping hair around the fingers in spirals
5. Create a low side parting and rub Label m Texture stick over the section of hair which will be plaited
6. Tightly French plait the side
7. Tie off plait and secure at the nape of the neck with kirby grips
8. Lightly backcomb the loose hair
9. Spray with hairspray
10. Go to a party and dance the night away!











The other options:


Fashion Fringe


Nouveau Knot




No comments: