Sunday 2 August 2015

Rose-tinted Glasses

Coming up Roses

I know I’m a bit late to the rose gold party, but I just had to share some recent gifts/purchases/things on my wishlist!





My best friend Sarah gave me this beautiful Monica Vinader bracelet for my 30th bracelet, it’s engraved inside. Monica Vinader often offer free engraving which adds a lovely, personal touch to your gifts. I adore this bracelet and rarely take it off. 







I love these flip flops! The second I slid them on my feet I knew it was love. Aren’t they a pretty colour? My boyfriend has a pair (black, not rose gold) and he’s had them for 10 YEARS. Very promising because I want to wear these forever.




The one I own is actually gold and tortoiseshell but I quite fancy adding a rose gold one to my collection.




I love the simplicity of this Calvin Klein necklace, available at Ernest Jones. I think it would look great with a strapless dress and tanned shoulders.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can get that Monica Vinader bracelet at Benna.co.uk... http://www.benna.co.uk/designers/monica-vinader/rose-metallica-fiji-bracelet :) xx