Friday 25 July 2008

M and P Models Summer Party


Last night I attended a party which was like a perfect little glimpse of heaven: a heaven where the tall and unusually symmetrical humans mingled with the shorter wonkier ones. It was an evening where everyone just got on and joined together for mass merriment, glowing happiness and lots of fun. That’s right, it was A Model Party.

It seemed as though every attractive person in London had decided to attend the M and P Models Summer Party at AKA and everyone was in definitely in the mood for fun. Regularly lubricated with alcohol, conversation flowed and there was even a bit of dancing later on (led mainly by the rather gorgeous Daniel of M and P who displayed the patience of a saint when later faced with my drunken flirtatiousness!). Model-wise, I was most impressed.

My absolute favourite boys were ‘New Face’ Harry and his twin brother James. Both boys were great fun and seem really focused on their upcoming careers. Once I had got over the initial shock of walking into a party and being immediately approached by two identically gorgeous young men, I was able to listen as they told me about their father’s unusual job (he is a dog trainer) and watched Harry proudly display his wallet which he and his brother had crafted together on a dull train journey using only gaffer tape (see top right). Modelicious.

For more information on M and P Models, check out their website
www.mandpmodels.com and look for Harry on ‘New Faces’ and Daniel and Mads B in ‘Mens.’. Oh, and M and P Models represent lovely female models too but I’m afraid I was too preoccupied last night to really pay attention!