Tuesday 8 July 2008

Roll on Tomorrow

By way of therapy, I feel the need to describe the day I have just had:

went to pr work-worked til 4pm-ran to waitressing work, opposite side of London-paniced, couldn't find stupid, ridiculous SW road-5pm called waitressing work apologising madly for being late-was then informed that actually the job started at 6.45pm-went to a restaurant, sat down and realised everything on the menu cost £20 or above-embarassed, left-went to the pub-ate very bad pie-walked to the house where I was working-worked in a house far too small for the number of guests, was very Alice in Wonderland-got dropped off at Hammersmith tube in an extremely unhealthy sounding vehicle-got tube miles across London-got on bus at Kings Cross-girl in front of me projectile-vomited on woman in front of her (and most of the rest of the top deck)-swiftly got off the bus-thankfully, blessedly went to bed.

There are no photos with this blog because I cannot for the life of me think of a singular image that would come close to summing up this day. I know there are people who have it far worse, so I do feel bad for moaning but do you know what? I feel better for sharing.

No comments: