Saturday 26 December 2009

2009's Style Icon: an Homage to Alexa Chung



Alexa Chung has made it to the top of Vogue’s ‘20 Most Stylish of 2009.’ With her special brand of indie tomboy eccentricity, she has featured on my fashion radar for a while now and I have long admired her ability to dress down even the most frou-frou of frocks with flat loafers and messy hair. Championing the Breton top in a way girls from the Hills can only but dream, Alexa has beaten Kate Moss, Sienna Miller and (even) Lady Gaga to the Number 1 spot.

I have cherry-picked my favourite Alexa looks from the finest Google images search. Thanks to everyone I have stolen them from, I hope they provide all of you with a little sales shopping inspiration.

Currently, I am far too full of Quality Street to even contemplate trying on new clothes but, after an imminently sober and starving January, perhaps I can begin to consider a new Alexa-inspired wardrobe.




















No comments: