Sunday 20 December 2009

Swishing

Swishing or, if you prefer, swapping-clothes-you-no-longer-love, has hit London in a big way. Tampax hosted a wonderful event complete with beautiful iced cupcakes, champagne and a cardboard cut-out of Mother Nature herself. Held in Soho's glamorous Punk, it was fun and productive - who knew an outfit of size 18 sparkly trousers and a love-worn bunny jumper would work together?!


It helped to have stylish fellow bloggers to swish with!

Delish cupcakes

Hanging out with Tampax's Mother Nature character


A glamorous character wearing an amazing head-piece by genius modern milliner Piers Atkinson



Victoria Ufondu doing some savvy shopping




I get a bit over-excited about my finds












One of the dresses I got from the evening - I'm thinking it's quite Sofia Coppola with flats








My fave swishing outfit - everything I'm wearing I got that evening, except for the belt (vintage) and the shoes (Primark-copying-Gucci!)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.