Tuesday 22 February 2011

Sunday - Mulberry Party, Claridges

As we queued to enter the Mulberry party we were offered warm conkers! The Mulberry staff checked us in with their I-Pads and then we were free to roam Claridges once more. We sipped dandelion and burdock cocktails and ate fried scampi and mini toad-in-the-holes – yum. Celeb guests in attendance included Jo Wood, Janice Dickinson, (lovely) Professor Green and Gemma Arterton.

There was music by Kele and Dan Williams DJ-ed. I had a little boogie but there was so many other things to do – bowling for key ring prizes (I got one, it’s a little car) and you could dress up in animal masks and get snapped with an old-fashioned camera. There were even psychics and palm readers. I spoke to the psychic and from what I remember (I had a few cocktails by this point) what she said seemed very accurate.

Highlight of the evening? Having my (H&M) outfit snapped by a photographer from British Vogue – woohoo!

After the party ended I headed off to Sketch with my friend Zuki for some more dancing.


Lucy Kebbell and Frankie

Funky hat
Me and Professor Green!


Gemma Arterton (beautiful)







Bowling!
Posing with John the photographer

No comments: