Wednesday 23 February 2011

Monday - The Exhibition, Somerset House

My cousin Billie and I hit the exhibition at Somerset House! We had lots of fun trying on all the designer goodies. Billie loved the shoes and I wanted David Koma’s entire collection. In between a free lunch and my Toni&Guy haircut we ventured down the Strand and hit Topshop before going and exploring the new Savoy (it was rather posh, we decided that we wanted to live there forever).

The pics are a bit misty because I managed to dangle my camera under the tap in the loos at the Mulberry party (don't ask). It seems to have recovered now though.

I had my make-up done at Mac (sorry about the moody pout - I was hungover)
Radley brought in these cute dogs and had an impromptu photoshoot!
Barbie and Ken forever
Green lipstick = awesome
A 'French panda' jumper
Billie and I try on Linda Farrow for Jeremy Scott shades
Billie tries on a headpiece at Stephen Jones
We hit the Savoy

No comments: