Tuesday 10 January 2012

New Year’s Reservations

Normally, I am not a fan of word fusions but for me, ‘Banuary’ sums up this month of deprivation more accurately than any existing term ever could. Currently eating my bodyweight in smoked salmon and chicken (I’m on the much-lauded Dukan Diet), I find myself craving vegetables. Vegetables! Not a fat G&T or a million Quality Street for breakfast, I long for the squishy inside of a simple aubergine more than you will ever know. My other resolutions were:

-Be more patient (a pushy tube traveler ruined this one for me)
-Floss more
-Get myself down to a healthy 65kg by this time next year (way too much Christmas choc!)
-Save every month (January sales, woo hoo!)

Roll on Feb.

A Dukan dinner: beefburger, prawns, an egg, 0% fat yoghurt and a gherkin. Mmm delicious.

No comments: