Sunday 29 July 2012

One for the Cool Folk









I found out about Folk from my super stylish boss, Phil. All tailored shirts and quirky detail, they really caught my attention. Susie Lau and Steve Salter kindly invited to the launch of their first womenswear collection last week and it didn’t disappoint.

Still quite masculine, with slim-fits, tailoring and detail, I could imagine the clothes working well on someone tall and skinny but perhaps not for curvier gals like me. Like the Kooples, I put this brand in the ‘absolutely gorgeous for others but perhaps not quite for me’ box. I did have my eye on some of the knits though, and there were some great ponyskin ankle boots which I might be tempted to save up for (yes, I’m 27 but can’t afford boots. So sad.)

The nearest tube to the shop is Green Park, and it’s located in a really cool part of London which I had never seen before. There were some lovely looking restaurants and pubs there too - definitely worth a visit.

2-14 Shepherd Street
London
W1J 7JF

No comments: