Sunday 3 February 2013

Sorelle

A dry January taught me many things; mainly that going out every night is non-essential and that cutting back on my general booze intake is probably a good idea. With this in mind, I have switched my weeknight wine with Sorelle. Sorelle doesn't contain any alcohol, and is made by the non-alcoholic fermentation of grape juice. It's very low in calories, too. Always useful. I tried the white and rosé. The taste of the white is more wine-like, but on the whole I prefer the flavour of the rosé. It went down a treat at 'Creative Come Diet With Me', the late January edition of a fun dinner party which my White Stuff friends and I repeat every few months. Sorelle's going to be a mainstay in my fridge.

You can follow Sorelle on Twitter here: www.twitter.com/sorelledrink

And on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/sorelledrink 






No comments: