Monday 30 September 2013

Blind Bee Launch

A jazzy, sophisticated new series of events, ‘Blind Bee’, have just launched at ‘Eight Members Club’ in Bank. Despite being tucked behind notorious ‘meat market’ Abacus, I can safely affirm that proximity is the only thing the two venues share. 

‘Social and secret drinking pleasures’ are yours for the taking at this unique hidden den. I sampled the Club’s new signature cocktails, tasty food (hot dogs by the Big Apple Hot Dogs were amazing) and a live performance by Grace Rodson and her cabaret jazz trio. My foot tapped, my leg tapped, and suddenly I was dancing! It’s easy to get caught up in the music and glamorous ambience. 

The ‘Blind Bee’ events will play host to live performers taking to the Eight Bank stage, with a collective range of entertainment on every week night. 

www.eightclub.co.uk 
Eight Members Club, Bank
1 Change Alley, Bank London EC3V 3ND


Anyone for a game?


The launch party was packed full of sophisticates (and me!)


Wonderful entertainment from Grace Rodson


Drinkies


Cool portraits of Olympians (I wanted them all, especially this one)


No comments: