Monday 23 September 2013

London Fashion Week: TONI&GUY at Somerset House

Another season, another amazing haircut at my beloved TONI&GUY. This time, I had a hankering for my old friend; the fringe. Hairstylist Liz, who had come down from TONI&GUY Manchester was more than happy to make my hair wishes come true. Armed with a selection of delectable styles (Freja Beha Erichsen was one of my inspirations) I requested a blunt, sixties style cut and Liz suggested layers throughout. She used label.m products (the organic range) each one smelling more delicious than the last.  I particularly liked the Moisturising Lemongrass Shampoo and Protein Spray. She blowdried my refreshed locks and roughed everything up with Resurrection Dust (one of my most-used products as you can tell from this post!) mousse and hairspray. Another great styling session with my favourite hair brand!


The inspiration!


LOVE


Give good fringe


Not looking ideal!



Speed drying! (I felt a bit model-ly at this point)




Liz and I do a selfie


Lovely new hair!



No comments: