Thursday 9 January 2014

Sale Shopping Reluctance


I haven’t really hit the high street sales in a big way this year. There are a few good reasons for this:

1. The weather is hideous
2. The hideous weather will make my fringe gross
3. I would have to leave my new electric blanket
4. Shopping is tiring
5. I’m too fat from Christmas and am very afraid nothing will fit me

All good points, I think you’ll agree. HOWEVER: I am a bargain lover and would hate the high street to suffer because of my reluctance. With this in mind, I have scoured the internet for the best bargains of the moment. In my pyjamas, natch. 




Because the sparkle must continue. 




Er. are these gym-appropriate? Who cares, they’ll make me look cool. 



Zara Leopard Blazer now £30 (was £59)

I sucked it up and actually ventured into Zara Marble Arch to unearth this beauty. Be warned: Zara’s sizing is beyond mental and you will need a size XXL if you are a UK 12 like me. 





Staying (as ever) on the leopard theme, I discovered this…so wrong it’s right. 




No comments: