Monday 12 May 2014

Triumph #Standupforfit

My very first writing job was for Triumph, so I was excited to go along and see what was new at their most recent press day. There have been loads of features about Triumph in the press lately and I’m looking forward to heading along to one of their #womeninmaking classes at Maison Triumph (57-59 Monmouth Street, Seven Dials, London, WC2H) this Saturday. The classes are completely free, I’m having a go at jewellery making, you can register here.

The lingerie was looking amazing. I have become quite obsessed with the Helena Christensen collaboration, but I didn’t realise how many other lust-worthy Triumph designs there were! Always designed with comfort and fit in mind, I was invited to #standupforfit and get measured for a new set. I loved the pure white moulded bra I chose; it fits like a second skin and passes my personal ‘is it comfy enough to sleep in?’ test. I was nearly swayed by a beautiful coral set but for me, practicality always wins out in my underwear drawer!

These are some of my favourite pieces from the new collection:








No comments: