Sunday 15 November 2015

Little Black Dress Party


I’ve long been a fan of Little Black Dress – the website is the perfect destination for cocktail and special event dresses. I own two of them – the Diana and the Kate.

I was invited to London’s Café Royale (where I attended their party last year) to see what the new collection had in store. There were some true show-stoppers – one of my favourites was a lace wraparound which I think would be perfect for work drinks with clients.

Miss Great Britain and Alesha Dixon both attended and we enjoyed some drinks and canapés together as we perused the new dresses. A portrait artist was on hand to capture the guests in watercolour.


It was a lovely evening and the website is going to be my number one choice for some new Christmas party dresses.

















No comments: