Thursday 25 February 2010

Shockwaves 2010 NME Awards

I went down to a wet Brixton Academy last night to sample the many musical delights of NME's Music Awards. There were fab perfomances by the Specials, Paul Weller, Hole and Kasabian and more music-related celebrities than you could shake a stick at. I sat with Jamie T and his friends and chatted to the always lovely Jaime Winstone and Melanie Blatt. No afterparty news this time I'm afraid; I had to have a early(ish) night! Thanks for a fun time to everyone at the NME (especially my favourite, Jamie Fullerton!) Here are my pics:



















































































































































































































No comments: