Friday 19 February 2010

LFW Day 1: Friday 19th February

Today was a bit of a slow-starter (thanks to an extremely fun night of drinking vodka with some of the world's best mixology professionals) but when I eventually managed to leave the house I collected my Fashion Week pass, had a quick look around the exhibition (more on this later), booked an appointment with Mac (excitingly) and visited the launch party of the Amaka showroom (www.amaka.co.uk) which provides a fabulous new platform for designers.

My premier LFW look (House of Holland tights, Burberry mac, dress by Sugarhill Boutique)

Tube doodle of the day




Some cool invites (the top one is for J Maskrey)




My diary for the week




And the next!







Inside the London Fashion Week tent








At the Amaka showroom










And again!









Someone getting a glittery (temporary) tattoo











Still at Amaka

At home. The outfit is the same except I have added comfy leggings, a cosy V-neck jumper and a pair of rather attractive slipper clogs that were a gift from a Dutch friend











No comments: