Wednesday 13 October 2010

My Sole is Pink






I rarely need to be convinced to buy new shoes but this month there’s even more of a reason to! This October marks Breast Cancer Awareness Month and to support the campaign of all things pink, my-wardrobe.com has paired up with chic Italian footwear designer Katia Lombardo to create a limited edition shoe with 20% of every sale going to the charity. The shoe is a new version of one of Lombardo’s classic designs; a peep-toe patent platform heel, with a unique pale pink sole created exclusively for this project.

Sarah Curran, founder and CEO of my-wardrobe.com says, “We are extremely proud to be involved in Breast Cancer Awareness Month for the second year running. Our main aim is to raise awareness and support for such an important cause, whilst simultaneously providing the customer with a wardrobe essential that shows a subtle recognition for the Breakthrough Breast Cancer charity.”


The Katia Lombardo shoe for Breakthrough Breast Cancer is available to buy online (for £245) exclusively at my-wardrobe.com. For more information, visit www.my-wardrobe.com.

No comments: