Monday 6 December 2010

HQ Hair and Nars

Last Tuesday I popped along to a brill event for HQ Hair and Nars. Along with drinks and nibbles, we were treated to a consultation with David Scheffen, a lovely Nars make-up artist. He taught my friend Sarah (www.orfalseglitter.blogspot.com) how to create an alternative eye for the daytime (she, like me, is guilty of sticking to a sweep of liquid eyeliner) and he showed me how to achieve a glowing variation on my usual look. He used the St Barts Multiple to highlight and contour, Nikel powder to even-out my complexion and Nepal eyeshadow (a warm, dusky pink). The product that really brought my face to life had to be the Orgasm blusher. Perhaps the brand’s best PR-ed product, Orgasm is championed for good reason. Its peachy tone and shimmering flecks make it an unbeatable glow-enhancer. David explained that while he would have loved to show me something brand new, this colour was actually the best choice for my skintone.

You can visit
www.hqhair.com to buy Nars products online.



My make-up look


Saz's make-up look

David the make-up artist


Saz being made up!




No comments: